Now available at Iwaki Belgium: Non-Membrane Disinfiction Sensors
Walchem’s Amperometric Disinfection Sensors offer a cost-effective and reliable solution to your disinfection control requirements. Compatible with the WDIS and WebMaster® series controllers, the sensors continuously and directly measure the chemical concentration, without the use of reagents.
We offer sensors, in varying ranges of concentration, for free chlorine/bromine, total chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone, peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide. Whether the application is a cooling tower, food and beverage, drinking water, wastewater, or swimming pool, these sensors are the ideal solution.
- Low maintenance – no costly reagents or tubing to replace
- Broad range of applications – wide variety of oxidizers and measurement ranges
- Fast response – continuous measurement technique
- No waste – the sample can be returned to the process
The disinfection of hot potable water systems as currently required by the new ASHRAE standardsUp to 70 °C (for Hospitals, schools, universities, …)
High pressure sample loops where the water cannot be discharged to open atmosphere
- Up to 8 bar (117 psi)
- Hot tubs, cooling towers
- Free Chlorine and ClO2 sensors
- Designed for higher pressure and temperature, clean water applications
- Amperometric 3-electrode sensors
- The measuring and counter electrodes are in direct contact with the sample
- The reference electrode is isolated from the water by an electrolyte-filled housing